My client based in Thame is seeking a Chartered Accountant who is ACA part or fully qualified.
The ideal Chartered Accountant will have strong experience of working in a client driven environment within an accountancy practice. They will also be able to demonstrate a track record of strong accounting skills and excellent levels of communication skills.
The main responsibilities of the Chartered Accountant will be:
* Build good rapport with clients, with a clear understanding of client expectations and achieving high levels of client service;
* Supervision and preparation of annual accounts for companies, partnerships, sole traders and charities;
* Preparation of corporation tax returns and self-assessment returns;
* Liaising with HMRC on behalf of clients;
* Preparation or review of research and development calculations;
* Managing audits from planning through to completion;
* Taking on and managing new clients.
The ideal Chartered Accountant will also have:
* Strong statutory accounts experience;
* Sound accounting, corporate and personal tax and VAT technical knowledge;
* Have a client focused attitude;
* Good time management and organisational skills;
* Good interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships with clients;
* Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel;
* Acute sense of fine detail;
* Ability to analyse and solve complex problems;
* Ability to work to tight deadlines and flexible in approach.
Chartered Accountant – Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm. 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
Competitive Salary dependent on skills and experience