Role - Client Manager
Ref.No - AC23
Location - Bicester, Oxfordshire
Salary - £40,000 - £45,000p.a.
Job Type - Permanent
Status - Full-time / Monday - Friday
Are you looking to become a Client Manager?
Atlas Employment are pleased to be teaming up with a client based in Bicester, Oxfordshire. They are an award-winningpractice looking for an ambitious individual to join the Business Services Team.They are now recruiting for a client manager to look after key clients and further develop that relationship.
What will I be doing?
* Review accounts and tax computations for an existing client portfolio of owner managed businesses
* Review accounts and tax computations for an existing portfolio of UK subsidiaries of international groups
* Review self-assessment tax returns
* Complete/review and be interested in ad hoc project work whether in tax or accounting
* Ensure work allocations are planned and take responsibility for the management of deadlines for this portfolio
* Maintain and develop the current client relationships ensuring tax efficiency
* Lead client meetings
* Meet, quote and integrate new clients from initial enquiry
* Assist in Business Service Managers meetings
* Undertake other reasonable business tasks as requested or required
I should apply if I have…
* Knowledgeable and competent on year end, tax and management accounts software
* Be able to train and develop staff on controls and procedure and in getting the best from their own resources
* Demonstrate excellence in current accounting standards
* Experience in working in a client and service orientated practise for at least 6 years
* Preparation of statutory accounts for limited companies
* Preparation of corporate and personal tac returns
* Helping clients with their systems and accounting as required
* Supporting less experienced team members
* Hold a full UK driving license
Easy transport routes from Wallingford, Chalgrove, Benson, Henley-on-Thames, Oxford, Abingdon, Didcot, Thame, Bicester, Brackley, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, High Wycombe, Kidlington
If you think you may be a suitable candidate for this, please contact Annette Caswell at Atlas Employment.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job