An expanding, modern and privately owned Accountancy Practice in Blackburn is recruiting for a Paraplanner / Report Writer due to company growth. The Paraplanner will be required to support a fast paced and busy team with new and existing businesses. The ideal candidate must come from an accountancy practice environment and have the experience of report writing, pensions and have 2 years’ experience in a Paraplanning role.
The team are supportive, study support and a progression route is highly achievable if you work hard and there are lots of perks with working for this business.
* After agreeing a strategy with the Adviser, you will be required to carry out in depth product research, investment fund analysis and the preparation of a full and comprehensive financial report for both individual and corporate clients
* Support our advisers in helping clients, many of whom are business owner managers, professionals and retired people, in all aspects of wealth management – planning, tax mitigation, investment strategy and asset protection
* Assist with the preparation of client meetings, e-mails, letters and paperwork; research products, funds and solutions, preparing reports for client meetings, highlight areas requiring attention, process new business, prepare suitability reports.
* You will need to handle client queries and help service existing clients on a daily basis
* Assist the Compliance Office in maintaining appropriate systems and controls, and comply with the firm’s internal compliance procedures.
* Play an active part in business development initiatives, looking for ways to improve paraplanning and department efficiencies.
The ideal Paraplanner will have XPlan experience and a PFS Diploma (or working towards – study support will be given after successful completion of probation)
If this role sounds ideal for you, then please apply at Square Peg Associates today