Role - Credit Controller
Ref.No - AC28
Location - Wallingford, Oxfordshire
Salary - £18,000 - £25,000 p.a.
Job Type - Permanent
Status - Full-Time / Mon-Fri / 09.00 - 17.00
Are you an experienced Credit Controller looking for a new challenge?
Atlas Employment is exclusively representing this well-established company based in Wallingford, Oxfordshire who are seeking an experienced Credit Controller to join their team. This is a busy, but friendly environment that wishes to attract candidates who can build on-going relationships with clients and take ownership of queries. Due to the size of the business a level of flexibility is required.
What will I be doing?
* Responsible for the posting of cash against clients before 11am deadline
* Have a basic understanding of the business when chasing debts
* Manage a portfolio of full-service clients
* Chase outstanding debts by telephone, email, letter in line with the client credit control schedule
* Performing full chase on each client each month
* Using call back sheets to ensure all calls are captured
* Verifying debts on the system when chasing
* Agreeing repayment plans where appropriate
* Setting up and maintaining client files for credit control purposes
* Communicate regularly with clients and provide updates
* Communicate with the client manager and provide regular updates if issues arise
I should apply if I have…
* 2 years’ experience within an office environment
* 1 years’ experience of working within a credit control role
* Basic understanding of Word/Excel
* Database experience
* Good communication skills – confidence to ask questions
* Ability to adapt to varying workloads
* Good time management skills
Easy transport routes from; Abingdon, Caversham, Chalgrove, Didcot, Henley, High Wycombe, Milton, Oxford, Pangbourne, Reading, Thame, Watlington, Wallingford, Woodcote
If you think you may be a suitable candidate for this, please contact Annette Caswell at Atlas Employment, on (Apply online only)
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job