£20,000 - £25,000
Our client specialises in property management covering the North West. They are currently looking to expand their current team in their Blackburn based office with an experienced and ambitious Accounts Assistant.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
* Creating sales invoices
* Monthly Reports
* Bank Reconciliation
* VAT Returns
* Emailing invoices and monthly statements
* Daily banking, posting payments off against invoices
* Credit Control – Chase debtor payments in accordance with company payment terms
* Processing of Purchase invoices
* Preparation of monthly payments using Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
* Entering statistical information on to internal systems.
* Proficient with SAGE and Microsoft Office Suite.
* Ability to communicate effectively,
* High level of numerical and literacy
* Ability to manage time and workload effectively which includes planning, organising and prioritising with great attention to detail.
* Willingness to learn and develop initiative and pride.
The client is looking for an experienced, reliable and confident accounts person who is committed and ambitious to develop within their expanding company which offers career progression.
For a confidential discussion contact Katie Shaw at Ideal Recruit