£18,000 - £26,000 Per Annum
Our client are an innovative and successful IFA business, recruiting for a Junior Paraplanner to join their business and provide support to the Director & Senior Planners on a daily basis. The successful candidate will have client contact both over the phone and attending meetings, get involved in fund research, preparation of suitability reports with the help of the advisers and administration of wraps, platforms and portfolio maintenance. Our client need someone who can take direction but can work with a degree of autonomy. The successful candidate will be ambitious and would like to join a firm where they can make a difference. The size of the firm is such that this is an important investment for them and your opinion and experience will be valued. Ideally you will already have gained experience of financial administration/paraplanning in an IFA/ Wealth Management practice and have started studying for a recognised financial services qualification.
Paraplanner Role Responsibilities:
* Supporting a small team of advisers
* Undertake research both independently and with the Financial Planner to identify suitable solutions to meet the clients' needs.
* Consider current and future asset allocation for investment strategy with regard to the clients risk profile & lifetime cash flow.
* Liaise with administration team to process recommendations.
* Assisting with the preparation of advice letters and financial plans.
* Creation and maintenance of clients' cash flow forecasts/balance sheets.
* Preparation of presentations and other documents for client meetings and reviews.
* Transacting client investments and ensuring that deals are carried out in line with instructions.
* Collation and maintenance of information and documents required to support the advice team in providing compliant advice.
* Provide an efficient, friendly and professional point of contact for clients and enquiries by
telephone, email and in person.
Paraplanner Key Requirements:
* Working knowledge of Investment and Pension Products
* Working towards Level 4 Diploma Qualified
* Able to work to deadlines.
* Happy to be part of an evolving business.
* Team player.
* Prepared to get involved in team decisions and admin workloads.
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 21 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirements to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment. com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job