Role – Credit Controller
Ref.No – SD8
Location – Abingdon, Oxfordshire
Salary – £20,000 - £22,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Job Type – Permanent
Status – Full Time - Monday - Friday (37.5 hours, flexible around core hours)
Are you a self-motivated Credit Controller, possessing strong communication and accuracy skills?
Atlas Employment is pleased to be working with this well-established client who are looking for Credit Controller to join their friendly Finance and Accountancy team. This is an exciting and busy role where you will manage and maintain a handful of business accounts ensuring; all finance queries are dealt with, business debt is reduced and strong business relationships are built. This position is based in a central location with easy transport links and on-site parking.
What will I be doing as a Credit Controller?
* Effective and prompt collection of debts in line with credit control policy, including chasing by telephone, email and letter, issuing regular statements as required
* Work in a team of credit controllers with responsibility for designated accounts or ledgers
* Liaise with the customer service department to ensure all queries are resolved professionally
* Monitor account performance against payment terms
* Maintenance of spreadsheets to monitor debt
* Maintenance of ledgers, including account opening, monthly batch payment postings, analysis of customer payment deductions and resolution of unallocated cash
* Rectify issues with incorrect invoices, recreating and submitting them
I should apply for the role of Credit Controller if I have…
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* A proactive approach to team work
* The ability to cope working in a pressurised environment
Easy transport routes from; Abingdon, Benson, Bicester, Cowley, Cumnor, Didcot, Eynsham, Harwell, Kidlington, Oxford, Wallingford, Wantage
If you think you may be a suitable candidate for the Credit Controller role please contact Atlas Employment email
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job