Due to continued and steady growth, our client who are a very unique and successful Building Support Services provider to the built environment and who provide business critical solutions to a prestigious customer base are currently recruiting for an experienced Refrigeration & A/C Engineer to support a number of service and maintenance contracts located throughout Central Scotland on a full time permanent basis.
Employed in a field based role, you will be responsible for conducting planned and reactive maintenance works that can include PPM's, reactive breakdowns and repairs to a wide range of refrigeration, air/water cooling units, large chiller/chilled water systems and air conditioning serving various blue-chip establishments.
* Served and completed a recognised apprenticeship
* City & Guilds F-Gas 2079 qualified
* Proven track record carrying out service and maintenance works to a wide range of both industrial and commercial refrigeration.
* Possess comprehensive technical skills along with extensive experience in commercial fault finding and rectification
* Good problem-solving skills.
* Able to demonstrate a strong focus on customer care with excellent communication skills.
* Confidence in own ability
* Able to participate in an on-call rota
* Full UK Drivers Licence.
* Willing to travel
* Undergo relevant Disclosure/CRB checks
Additional qualifications such as IPAF, PASMA, etc. are also highly advantageous.
Also, my client is looking for an experienced Engineer who keen to progress and up skill within the industry as training will be given as well as the legally required training to ensure you are always up to scratch with the latest practices.
In addition, if you are looking for a position where you will spend 100% of your time on refrigeration servicing/maintenance then this is the company and career for you as my client's contracts and nature of their business are very "job specific" to your skill set