CNC Press Brake Operator
£8.45 starting rate
Graded pay scales depending on experience
Taskmaster is currently looking to recruit an experienced Press Brake Operator for one of our engineering clients based in Govan, the role requires someone who has previous experience and available to start immediately.
Our client has been supplying the construction industry in Scotland with quality gauge metal fabrications of varying complexity, shape and design since 1993.
As a Press Brake Operative, you will need to have:
* Good understanding of engineering drawings
* Good communication skills
* Good literacy & numeracy skills
* Manual dexterity
* 1-2 years Press Brake experience
* Guillotine experience
Role of a Press Brake Operative:
* Programme bend series into machines and adjust to achieve optimum results
* Adjust and load tools as required to achieve correct pressings in the production of our client products
* Read and interpret engineering drawings
* Maintain and ensure equipment is safe, clean and in good working order, reporting any faults that may arise
Taskmaster are urgently looking to speak with candidates who have the above experience and can look to invite you in to meet with us in Cambuslang with the view of starting very quickly.
To apply please attach your full CV for the attention of Kim McCafferty.
Taskmaster Resources LTD is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. (Temporary Vacancy)
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary