Senior Quality Manager – Naval
A Senior Quality Manager is required to work on a three month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based in Glasgow.
This is an initial 3-month contract with a leading UK defence business.
Overview of the Quality Manager contract role
A QM is required to deliver training, provide assurance & support, implement best practice, ensure standardization of Quality tools and techniques across my clients Naval Ships division.
Overview of the Quality Manager role.
* Deliver training, provide assurance &support, implement best practice, ensure standardization of Quality tools and techniques across Naval Ships
* Leadership and development of a team of professional Quality Engineers
* Rollout and management of Zero Defect Culture/Right First time across Naval Ships and into Supply Chain
* Facilitation of Quality training, support, standardisation, assurance and best practice activities across the business
* Rollout of Quality Tools and Techniques across Naval Ships
* Quality Investigation support to the Naval Ships programmes
* Management of spot audit team (across disciplines) driving improved compliance to the QCP
* Drive quality culture into business / programmes
* Lead vendor qualification and assessments and business performance reviews
* Support cross functional risk based process improvement auditing
* Measure effectiveness of RC, CA and improvements actions
The role is based in Glasgow - Commutable from Kilmarnock, Paisley, Greenock, Stirling and Falkirk with excellent access from Edinburgh
If you are a QM looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other Quality opportunities please contact Kris Foston on (url removed) or phone (Apply online only)
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country’s largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client’s and candidate’s needs.
Our Manchester office (which covers the whole of the UK) provides a “one-stop shop” to clients and candidates operating in the engineering and manufacturing sectors and, in addition to Engineers, we source and provide temporary/contract and permanent opportunities for IT, Programme Management and Support Professionals (including Procurement / Purchasing / Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Administrative Support).
Please visit our website (url removed)