Electronic Test & Development Engineer
Based in Portchester, near Fareham
Monday - Friday
Monday - Thursday 7.45am - 4.45pm
Friday 7.45am - 12.45pm
My client is a leader in their field, designing, developing, producing and distributing various parts for the automotive industry
The Electronic Test and Development Engineer will support the laboratory's test and development needs.
The successful candidate will use their electronic and programming skills and will help drive the continuous improvement of the laboratory ensuring that new test needs and development methods and effective and efficient.
You should be able to demonstrate some or all of the following:-
* Improve and enhance testing methods through the development and incorporation of new technologies
* Read and interpret customers electrical requirements, develop test methods and perform electrical testing
* Meet deadlines by supporting other lab team members.
* Ensure routing testing is conducted and completed on to plan
* Issue clear and reasoned reports with supporting data/evidence in the company improved format.
* Ensure test results / progress are updated daily and that data is easily retrievable
* Once proficient - train others in lab methods and using equipment
* Maintain and keep the lab in a tidy and efficient condition
* Any experience in software or programming
* Any experience in Manual / Automated robotics
* Previous system testing
* Programming for testing
For more information please contact Claire Adaway on (Apply online only) or to apply for this role please submit your C.V. using the link