I am actively recruiting for a very successful M&E Building Services contractor based in Southampton.
They are actively seeking a Mechanical Project Manager to work in the Southampton area, Mainly office based but will include site visits.
The candidate will need to be able to manage and co-ordinate all design, procurement, installation and commisioning of the projects that are assigned to them. Ensuring a high quality of service and ensuring Compliant Installations are delivered to the customers in a proffesional manner.
Key Activities will include:
* Management of design or pre-commencement phase
* Liaise with clients, consultants, quantity surveyors and other third parties
* Procurement of the project
* Management of site team
* Financial management of the project and working to budgets set
* Production of construction/commissioning programme
* Health and safety management of all project staff
* Management of the commissioning activities
* Final delivery to completion dates
* Mechanical and electrical contractor background and a minimum of 5 years’ experience
* Experience on design and build, new build and refurbishment projects
If you are interested in this role please apply now and you will be contacted further or call Maxwell Rowe on (Apply online only)