A nationally-recognised, award-winning law firm are actively looking to recruit a Legal Finance Manager to provide support to their current FD during an exciting growth phase as well as taking on the additional responsibility of mentoring and managing a team of 2 juniors.
* Completing management accounts
* Production and presentation of more in-depth departmental accounts for FD review
* Forecasting, budgeting, producing financial reports – including but not limited to P&L, balance sheet and cashflow
* Involved with strategy and business plans
* Managing and developing of a team of 2
* Responsible for managing the legal cashier team ensuring processes are compliant with SAR and fit for purpose
* Hold a financial qualification – ACA, ACCA, CIMA etc
* Preferably with experience of the legal sector and an understanding of SAR
This is an excellent Legal Finance Manager opportunity for a dedicated and driven finance professional. If this role is of interest then please submit your CV and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit (url removed) & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on (Apply online only) at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)