Anderson Knight are currently working with a prestigious and forward thinking Financial Services Company based in the heart of Glasgow, our client is a fast paced and growing operation who has enjoyed year on year success since its inception and is now expanding.
Due to this growth they currently are seeking to recruit the position of Mortgage Administrator to audit Underwriters decisions on Mortgage applications.
The role will be to check the decisions on the mortgage/ lending applications before a decision is communicated to the customer.
The successful candidates will be reporting to the Audit Manager. This is a full time, permanent role working business hours and will offer plenty of opportunity to progress.
* Review lending applications in advance of offer against all applicable policies, identify and escalate any potential breaches in line with company policy after underwriting process.
* Assist with the review of departmental processes, ensuring these are well documented, efficient and customer focused
* Manage working levels to ensure all Service Level Agreements are met and quality standards are achieved
* Production of Key Management information and reporting
* Review comments from underwriters to ensure all decisions have an appropriate supporting rationale
* Minimum of 2 years’ experience within the secured lending market, mortgage, residential or Buy to Let Market
* Excellent problems solving skills
* Ability to work under pressure and meet tight client deadlines
* Pro-active approach with strong attention to detail
* Excellent written and oral skills
* This role would suit an Underwriter or Broker – someone who has knowledge of the mortgage market
* Proven track record in a similar role of checking applications and utilising excellent attention to detail skills.
* MS Office competent in particular Excel skills
* Someone who can liaise with all levels of staff
* Financial services background
In return our client offers you the opportunity to work for an expanding operation that will provide excellent career opportunities together with excellent working conditions.
To apply for this excellent role please forward your CV in the strictest of confidence