Investment Operations Analyst roles in Glasgow - Excellent Daily Rate Available
I am working on a number of new and exciting contract opportunities for experienced Investment Operations Analysts to join a leading Wealth & Investment banking group in Glasgow City Centre. They are offering a highly competitive daily rate for the right person.
This is a fantastic time to join a forward thinking, creative and exciting workplace who have their employees and customers at the heart of everything they do. This firm encourages a supportive environment, where their employees work hard and are rewarded with career progression paths and learning and development.
Experience needed for Investment Operations Analyst roles:
I am looking for career-orientated professionals with experience in at least one of the following disciplines 1) Settlements 2) Reconciliations 3) Transfers 4) Corporate Actions 5) Trade Support 6) Dividends 7) Confirmations
These roles are with a leading Investment Bank in Glasgow City Centre employing only the best operational talent in the market. If you understand the full Trade Lifecycle and want to work in a dynamic and high-energy environment these roles will provide you with an excellent opportunity to develop your financial services career.
Are you this person?
* Ability to interact and influence effectively at all levels of the organization
* Understanding of the trade lifecycle and the various downstream user requirements of trade and financial data
* Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills
* Self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership and accountability for tasks
* Proven capability of working to deadlines and targets
* Detail oriented and ability to adhere to strict timelines
* Proficient in MS-Excel and MS-Word
* Experience interacting with a team either locally or globally
* Knowledge of MS suite of products including Powerpoint, Share point etc
* Degree educated
* Industry recognised qualification or working towards i.e. IOC
Contact Lisa Smyth at HRC Financial Service Scotland
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an agency