BDS are currently recruiting on behalf of our client - a large facilities management business for an OTC Collections and Resolutions Advisor in Bristol.
The primary objective of the role is to work with customers and internal stakeholders to ensure the timely collection of debts and the successful resolution of any queries, concerns and disputes.
* To collect and process all revenues due, for retained activities, in line with agreed terms and SLA’s.
* To build professional and collaborative relationships with clients, and correspond regularly with clients and other stakeholders as required to ensure timely collection of debts and query resolution.
* Arrange and attend client and business unit visits as required.
* Escalate and provide supporting information for any significant disputes or issues and support their resolution, including internal non-compliance.
* To support the wider collections and resolutions process for retained activities, and identify any issues or queries for resolution.
* To ensure best customer service is delivered at all times.
* Ensure up to date knowledge of credit collection practices and company policies and procedures.
This is an ongoing temporary role until at least May 2019 but could become permanent for the right person. The post is working Monday - Friday (Apply online only) and is paying £12.82 per hour PAYE.
Please apply now for immediate consideration