Role – Credit Controller
Ref.No – SD9
Location – Abingdon, Oxfordshire
Salary – £22,000 per annum depending on experience
Job Type – Permanent
Status – Full-Time
Are you an experienced Credit Controller; who can operate in a team, take on new tasks, and be willing to support a team as and when required?
Do you have good administration skills and close attention to detail? Can you work as part of a team to meet tight deadlines? Atlas Employment are delighted to be working with this existing client who are looking for a pro-active Credit Controller to join their busy team.
What will I be doing as a Credit Controller?
* Liaising with clients to establish and maintain good working relationships
* Regular customer contact by telephone and email, in line with company procedures and policies
* Manage and maintain records of calls made, contact details obtained and discussion notes with timely follow ups carried out where appropriate
* Disputing invoices or reducing/removing funding limits
* Processing client payments in line with company procedures
* Liaising with clients regularly to ensure monthly information is received in a timely manner
* Reconciling ledgers and applying adjustments as necessary, and reporting inaccuracies
* Processing of cash, investigation of cash receipts and allocation
* Noting any anomalies in cash receipts and highlighting this to the team to include adhoc requests for copy cheques/remittance advices (bulk ledger)
* Liaising with clients in respect of debtor queries, disputes and ledger administration
I should apply for the Credit Controller role if I have…
* A proven background in customer service, with an interest in finance
* A professional approach to clients, external contacts and staff either face to face or over the phone
* The ability to prioritise own workload to meet team and client requirements
* Good time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
* Good administration, and strong Excel skills
* The ability to challenge and pro-actively seek a solution
* Good communication and numerical skills
Easy transport routes from; Blewbury, Boars Hill, Bicester, Chilton, Cholsey, Dorchester, Grove, Harwell, Kingston Bagpuize, Newbury, Oxford, Wantage, Wallingford
If you think you may be a suitable candidate for the Credit Controller role, please contact Atlas Employment.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job