As a result of succession planning, this Strong Regional firm of Accountants in Preston require an Corporate Finance Executive. They actively target forward thinking owner managed businesses and corporate clients that continue to grow year after year. This firm aligns itself with their clients’ needs and aspirations to assist the company in their growth through consultation and advice.
They take their employees development very seriously and promote a nurturing environment where hard work and ambition is rewarded. The remit of the role includes:
* Financial Modelling and the preparation of financial forecasts.
* Assisting with the preparation of business plan narrative and content.
* Investigating opportunities for acquisitive clients and liaising with them.
* Assisting on disposal projects.
* Investigating funding options for clients seeking to raise finance.
* Assisting with due diligence assignments.
* Networking with the Business Community across the North West – principally Lancashire.
* Developing own network of potential clients and referrers of work.
* Utilising research databases for business development and project work.
You must be either part of fully ACA/ACCA qualified and have a relevant corporate finance background. Ongoing professional development will be provided for progression and benefits are commensurate with a top flight firm such as they are.
If this role isn’t quite what your looking for then please contact me directly on (Apply online only) or on for further information on opportunities in Practice across the North West.
Due to the high level of interest we receive for each of our roles we cannot guarantee a response to each individual application. Therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have unfortunately not been short-listed for this role