Rthirteen recruitment are currently working in partnership with an innovative communications company to recruit a Finance Manager to join their successful team. The focus of this role will be undertaking complete oversight of the transactional finance responsibilities, as well as, providing insight and analysis in order to optimise the company’s financial performance.
This is the perfect position for some looking to take on a flexible, part-time role where they can utilise their previous accountancy experience in a position of vital importance to the company.
Your duties will include:
* Managing the company’s accounting and bookkeeping system, including monitoring of cash flows and management of accounts receivable and payable.
* Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to our financial functions.
* Managing and resolving any customer accounts enquiries.
* Calculating and monitoring partner commissions accurately.
* Reporting and providing financial analysis, this includes completion of the monthly management accounts and annual financial statement.
* Tracking key account metrics, including budgeting cycle and forecasts, alongside ongoing monitoring against plans and targets.
* Ensuring month-end and year-end deadlines are met.
* Identifying and delivering further enhancements to systems and processes to improve management reporting and financial planning and analysis.
* Management of company's fiscal duties, including liaison with HMRC when needed
* Yearly assessment and production of financial statements and audit - liaison with accountants/consultants.
You will have/be:
* A qualified member of an accountancy body as a chartered member (CIMA/ACCA etc…).
* Proven experience in a financial & people management role (ideally with experience in a technology environment).
* Experience of Accounting Software and Payroll Systems.
* A keen eye for detail detail with ability to summarise, analyse and draw conclusions/recommendations from data.
* Excellent standard of skills in MS Office Software with advanced excel skills.
* Excellent standard of skill using cloud based financial software.
* Organising, planning, and problem-solving skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This is a part-time position working 20 hours per week. The salary for this role is negotiable dependant on experience.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Luke Plane – Senior Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate