Practice Manager- Competitive salary
I am currently working with an award winning chartered accountancy firm that covers a range of different practices across East Anglia. The company are well established and are growing vastly.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Practice Manager to work conclusively with the Managing Partner and the partners in general to handle the necessary compliance and partnership matters effectively. You will need to build successful working relationships with staff at all levels as well as external contacts.
- Oversight of anti money laundering procedures
- Lead responsibility for all compliance matters of the LLP, including regulatory compliance for professional bodies, supporting relevant partners and oversight of the compliance diary
- Assisting in the preparation of the ICAEW annual return
- GDPR lead and support
To be successful in the role, you will need the following:
- Previous experience of a compliance or company secretarial role preferably gained as a Practice Manager within a professional services environment
- Company secretarial experience and be knowledgeable with relevant business legislation
- Extensive knowledge of benefits administration (for eg Group Life Scheme, PHI, pension scheme and company car fleet)
- Prior experience in overseeing GDPR, insurance, premises management and liaison with regulatory bodies would be beneficial
This is a great chance to join a nationally recognised company and be a part of their growing successful operation