Elevation Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a growing business located in Worksop. They are seeking a Collections Officer to join their well established and growing finance team on a permanent basis.
The purpose of the role is to ensure outstanding debt is minimised and risks identified, escalated and resolved in a timely manner.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Chasing high volumes of outstanding debt
- Strong relationships with clients
- Working towards team and individual targets
- Resolving barriers to any payments
- Dealing with client/Payment queries
- Setting and reviewing credit limits
To be successful you MUST have the following attributes:
- At least 1 years’ experience within Collections, Credit Control or have strong Customer Service experience where you have been making high volume outbound calls
- Strong communication skills
- Target focused and driven
- Able to work well as part of a team
The successful applicant to this role will enjoy a rewarding career, as well as job security and a friendly working environment. Along with some excellent benefits including, competitive holiday entitlement, study support and full ongoing training and development programmes provided.
If you match the specified criteria and you are interested in discussing the position in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact us today!
Elevation Accountancy & Finance focuses on the recruitment of talented Accountancy and Finance professionals across all levels, from entry level trainees through to post qualified accountants