Elevation Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for an Invoicing administrator to join a well know reputable business based in Worksop.
The opportunity offers a fixed term contract of 12 months with a view to go permanent. Ideally, the successful individual will have experience of working within a fast-paced environment. You will be instrumental in supporting the current finance team during a busy period.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Daily processing of invoices
- Allocating payments
- Statement reconciliations
- Processing payment runs
- Dealing with supplier and employee enquiries
- Building supplier relations
- Cash/ bank reporting
- General administration, including filing
The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experiences:
- Previous experience within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Immediately available or available at short notice
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Good customer service skills
This is a fast-paced role offering a fantastic opportunity to join a business who are thriving in the current market. If you meet the criteria for this role and are interested in being put forward, please do not hesitate to apply or contact us!
Elevation Accountancy & Finance a division of Elevation Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talented Accountancy and Finance professionals across all levels, from entry level trainees through to post qualified accountants