Credit Controller/ Accounts Assistant- £24,000 per annum - Part time- Pro rata
I have a unique opening for a Credit Controller/ Accounts Assistant with the company looking at part time or full time for the opportunity. The company are a market leader in their field and have a small finance team which ideally they would like someone who likes to complete a mixture of responsibilities as part of the role. There is flexibility with hours worked but ideally would be 5 days per week with 5-6 hours per Day.
The role of the Credit Controller / Accounts Assistant will be to support the Financial Controller by ensuring the efficient and effective processing of financial transactions on behalf of the organisation.
Day to day responsibilities will include providing financial and administrative services such as; invoicing clients, cash forecasting, making timely payments, credit control etc.
- Daily credit control - chasing overdue accounts, liaising with sales and customer sales to produce monthly statement runs
- Purchase ledger control
- Electronic bank reconciliation's and electronic cash book control
- Assisting the Financial Controller with the Year end and Audit process
Experience for the job role:
- Minimum of 2 Years accounts or credit control experience
- Open Accounts software experience preferable
- AAT Qualified or in progress would be desirable
This opportunity is multi faceted and will be the right role for someone that is keen to have no two days the same and to work with one of the leading companies within their sector