A well-established organisation in the Basingstoke are seeking a Financial Administrator to join their friendly Finance team. This is a progressive opportunity with masses of learning experiences.
Working in a team and reporting to the Finance Supervisor, your key responsibilities are as follows:
• Work closely with the Project Team by providing data analysis and updated customer information on the system
• Complex finance query handling
• Create and maintain good working relationships with all departments
• Aid in the maintenance of team KPI's and targets being reached
• Complete and administer customer statements
• Undertake detailed account reconciliations to adhere to deadlines
• Review procedures to ensure they are relevant and appropriate
• Liaise with external customers in relation to payment and charge queries
To be successful you must have previous experience in accounting and have excellent attention to detail. Intermediate level IT skills are required as well being a good team player. This organisation is accessible by public transport and free car parking onsite.
In return, our client offers their staff an excellent benefits package including competitive pension contributions, life cover, private medical and flexible benefits scheme.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful