My client is a world leader in the Aerospace sector. They are one of the UK’s leading design and manufacturers of high precision components.
Due to an increase in demand to meet customers' requirements and unparalleled growth in their market, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced CNC Setter/Operator to join their Machining Department.
This position will report to Head of Business, Process Leader and Team Leader and will be responsible for set-up and operation of a 5 axis CNC Milling Machine(s), inspection and acceptable quality standards being achieved with the manufacturing of complex aerospace components.
The CNC Machine Setter/Operator will also be responsible for:
* Operation of CNC Milling machines (Fanuc and Mazatrol).
* Set up fixtures, tooling and programmes.
* Run machines as per SOP’s and instructions.
* Quality control and inspection of parts.
* Reading and interpreting engineering drawings.
Ideally you will have/be:
* HNC/HND Qualification in Engineering is preferred but not essential.
* Previous experience setting and operating CNC Milling machines essential.
* Knowledge of Fanuc and Mazatrol controls is a must.
* Experience programming is desirable.
* Previous experience working within the Aerospace sector is desirable.
* Have excellent understanding of Health and Safety within the workplace.
Night Shift - Monday to Thursday (8pm - 6am).
Shift Allowance - £77.25 per week on Rotating Shift pattern.
Starting salary is £10.61 per hour rising to £11.78 per hour once passed probationary period.
To apply please send your CV via CV Library, alternatively call (Apply online only)